Hire IT People, LLC UX/ UI designer in alpharetta, Georgia
UX/ UI designer
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job ID :
3 years ago
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction, User Experience, Information Design, Industrial Design, or related degree. Master’s Degree in related field is
• 4+ years work experience in Information Architecture or related field
• A design portfolio including problem statements, design rationale, concepts, wireframes, and end product is required.
• Excellent Information Architecture and design skills utilizing an iterative design approach
• Excellent critical thinking, complex problem solving skills, and analytical approach
• Strong writing, verbal and overall communication skills.
• Thorough approach to all work; a desire to go beyond minimum requirements
• Ability to collaborate with those in other disciplines (graphic design, development, quality control, business analysts, system analysts, clients)
• Proficient with standard IA and design applications (Visio, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Information Architecture for the mobile Point of Sale application used in AT&T retail stores. Specifically:
• Design creative user interfaces that address business and end-user needs while adhering to technical constraints and existing style guide
• Distill and organize large amounts of complex information into simple, useful, and usable designs
• Apply IA processes and approaches to user experience design
• Collaborate with other designers and analysts on the team, and create multiple concepts for the same problem to establish the best design possible
• Manage multiple projects concurrently, stay organized, and communicate status effectively.
• Conduct design walkthroughs and communicate design rationale to people in other disciplines (project managers, developers, business analysts, clients, etc.).
• Create and maintain wireframes that are usable by both the business and development teams (using Visio)