Hire IT People, LLC UI Designer in columbus, Ohio
Sign up for similar job alert!
Job ID :
3 years ago
The User Interface Designer will work closely with visual designers, user researchers, business leads and application developers to design and develop user experience documentation including sitemaps, wireframes, task flows, interaction designs, use cases, flow charts and navigation models.
· Act as liaison between User Experience staff and internal and external business and development partners.
· Consult on projects as the user experience expert on assigned projects.
· Research and prioritize user requirements and functional requirements.
· Prototype navigation models and interaction designs for demonstration and usability testing.
· Document functional requirements.
The UCD Analyst translates Business and System needs into user interface specifications for development to reference during the SDLC. They use Requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management techniques for the purpose. UCD Analysts are engaged in work efforts at all scales ranging from minor defect fixes and enhancements to development of new applications. They are also involved in all types of solution approaches; custom development, package implementation etc. Work is predominately GUI (Graphical User Interface) focused, but not exclusively, as IVR (Interactive Voice Response systems and the like also benefit from the discipline.
· Professional experience developing interactive products as an Information Architect, Interaction Designer or Experience Designer.
· Expertise with web design including HTML, Web browser capabilities and new technologies.
· Experience observing user research and translating user research into design decisions.
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
· Experience in client services and negotiating business decisions.