Honeywell Design Experience Lead in Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, India
Design Experience Lead
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Support the development and execution of the IT Honeywell User Experience (HUE) strategy critical to the transformation of Honeywell to a contemporary, connected organization. You will lead a team, drive projects and help define standards for UX, including Intranet, business process and mobile applications. You will oversee, develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups and specifications. You will communicate scenarios, interaction models and designs to stakeholders and be able to transform complex needs to essential, compelling user experiences. You will manage design teams and deliver IT HUE projects
Drive programs that execute the IT HUE strategy and vision to enable business value creation and productivity improvements
Influence and execute contemporary HUE practices that provide competitive advantage, through solid understanding of user requirements
Provide UX expertise and premier project delivery aligned with the Information Technology strategy
20 Provide inputs to IT HUE strategy
20 Help define HUE standards and design
20 Drive usability tests
20 Deliver new design and enhancements
20 HUE adoption and communication
YOU MUST HAVE
- Master’s degree in Human Centered Design, Computer Science, Cognitive Psychology, Multimedia Design or related field
- UX, change management skills, leadership experience
- Ability to apply UX trends and practices towards next-generation IT offerings
- Deep understanding of key UX practices, with strong business acumen and customer focus
- Analytical, problem solving skills and customer focus
- Experience with internal consulting; ability to influence
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams.
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
- Experience in design thinking/user centered design
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req117746
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.