Continental Corporation Embedded System Electronics Designer - Body& Security (IAS) in Iasi, Romania
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
Auto req ID 46858BR
Job Title Embedded System Electronics Designer - Body& Security (IAS)
Posting Location Iasi
At Interior Body & Security, we make individual mobility more comfortable, reliable, connected and safer. Creating value via our dedicated people is our driving force. We are the leading system integrator and provider of Body & Security functions and solutions.
Join our team in IASI to take part in the development of an extensive range of products, from Sunroof Electronics to Integrated Body Controllers, from Door Control Units to Gateways or new Lights Control Electronics for premium car manufacturers.
We are looking for engineers with professional and personal competencies in working in a multicultural environment. Energetic personality with stress resistance and willing to conquer the future together, able to transform design process from initial concept to prototyping and final product development.
As Hardware Development Engineer you will be responsible for:
design and development of digital and analog hardware
calculation and analysis using CAD and other specific tools
verification of the design using dedicated laboratory instrumentation against customer specifications
development of circuits/solutions to meet these specifications
• University Degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Automatics and Computer Science, Physics
• Good level of knowledge of analog and digital circuits
• Knowledge of electronic measurement techniques
• Relevant experience in electronic design, experience in developing systems with microcontrollers
• Good communication in English (speaking & writing)
Nice to have:
• Experience in manufacturing flows for electronic equipments
Would be a plus:
• EMC knowledge, FMEA knowledge, Automotive experience
• German language
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
• Relocation Bonus for non-Iasi Residents
Division Footer Text Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.