Collabera Graphic Designer in Mendota, Minnesota
• The Graphic Designer will work within client’s Professional Services UX Team to meet its design needs for various types of user experience design, including, but not limited to new product, vertical and solutions collateral (both new and edits to existing), sales presentations, photo editing, client engagements, and visual tools.
• Working on multiple client projects under the UX Team’s direction.
• Design Client mobile applications.
• Designing PowerPoint presentations.
• Retouching/resizing photography.
• Creating iconography, infographics and other visual tools.
• Tracking and trafficking projects with internal content owners, understanding and meeting their design requirements and deadlines.
• A representative portfolio of work will be required to display design ability
To apply for this position please send your resume to Anshika Jadon (Technical Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call at 973-288-7931.
• Proficiency in the following design formats is a must: Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and PowerPoint.
• Working knowledge of photography preferred.