Covance Clinical Database Designer I in United States
Covance is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team - Clinical Database Designer !
We are currently recruiting for a full time Clinical Database Designer located in Singapore. In this role you will work as a liaison between CCLS Project Managers and the various internal departments providing technical services for assigned clients.
About the job
• Review the clinical protocol and make appropriate technical recommendation (s)
• Translate all documented customer expectations into the Covance database to provide seamless services
• Act as technical liaison between CCLS Project Manager and internal departments
• Manage and solve technical changes, issues and concerns
• Responsible for technical services quality related to assigned clients
• Comply with CCLS global project management strategy
• Participate in team tasks related to planning, budgeting and cross-Covance issues
• Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity
At Covance, you will join like-minded professionals who, together, build our reputation as one of the world's largest and most respected contract research organizations. In choosing Covance, you will be part of a dedicated team that makes a difference in helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world.
Covance’s ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities. At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career.
We welcome your application and believe this decision may be the most rewarding career move you will ever make!
• BS, MT (or equivalent) with one (1) year clinical laboratory experience, or BS, science (or equivalent) with two (2) years clinical laboratory experience, or an AS, MLT (or equivalent) with three (3) years clinical laboratory experience or minimum of 6 to 9 months successful experience as Associate Technical Administrator or minimum of one (1) year of successful Senior QR Administrator experience.
• Strong planning, organizational, and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated a high degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively
• Fluent in English and Chinese (due to business communication with Chinese-speaking countries)
• Experience with clinical trial development
• Strong solution maker
• Demonstration of contribution to team work
• Med Tech, Lab Testing, Medical Terminology
• Work is performed in a general office setting
• Work is performed with multiple interruptions
Job Location(s) SG
Job Number 2017-14627
Job Category Clinical Research Associate
Position Type Full-Time