Texas Instruments Design Team Supervisor (m/f) - Display Power in Freising, Germany
Job ID 19811BR
Job Posting Title Design Team Supervisor (m/f) - Display Power
Job Description If you are looking for the opportunity to lead a team of highly skilled and talented analog and mixed-signal circuit designers you have come to the right place: The Display Power design team. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with great communication skills, a strong leadership background and proven technical accomplishments in the field of analog and power circuit design.
You will be responsible for:
• Leading, managing and developing a team of design engineers by applying talent development and people management skills to create a motivated and high-performance design team.
• Successful new product development of our next generation display power ICs making sure the product meets the system level specifications.
• Understanding the device and system-level requirements for these types of products in close cooperation with the systems engineering team (product definition) and customers.
• Finding cost effective and innovative circuit architectures, and driving the team to implement them in new devices.
• Driving close cooperation and alignment between the different DPD design teams.
• Developing and maintaining a network with other design groups to facilitate IP re-use, people development, etc.
• Proactively supporting the engineering team with regards to Design-for-Test strategy, test development, silicon de-bug and validation, characterization and release to production activities.
• Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
• Leadership skills demonstrated in a design supervisor or project manager function or first experience in leading a team
• 5+ years professional experience with the design of power management and/or analog products. Strong analog design and power background, familiar with LinBiCMOS process technology.
• Open personality with good customer interaction and excellent communication skills
• Highly self-motivated team player with the ability to collaborate with international and cross functional teams
• Good English language abilities in word and writing
• An attractive compensation & benefits package
• A flexible, informal and open-minded work culture
• A performance-oriented environment that provides great rewards for great work
• A world of opportunities for your personal development
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Master's Level Degree
Minimum Years of Experience 3
Regular / Temporary Regular
Full-time / Part-time Full-Time
Job Location(s) Germany-Freising
Virtual / Telecommute No
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeoselfprint_poster.pdf
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:email@example.com to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.