Creative Circle, LLC Photo Stylist / Producer (fashion brands) - Freelance to Full-time (77862) in New York, New York
Position: Photo Stylist / Producer (fashion brands) - Freelance to Full-time
Starts: As soon as possible
Duration: Possible Full Time
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Our client is a Fashion Licensee company, who owns several well-known Fashion Brands. All creative is done in-house. They are presently looking for a Photo Stylist / Producer to join their team!
In this role, the Stylist / Producer will have the following responsibilities:
- Style all still and video shoots for a range of brands, all within the high-end fashion vertical with the knowledge that all of the content produced will be used for a variety of purposes including social media, editorial, advertising, presentations.
- Oversee all shoot production, including location scouting, model casting, shot list, props and budgeting.
- Work alongside the VP, DOP and social media team to help develop shoot concepts; this will include the swipes and style direction for each shoot.
- Work closely with the brands' marketing and fashion design teams, and in collaboration with external parties including vendors, photographers, models, hair stylist and makeup artist.
- Use Adobe InDesign and Photoshop to present concepts, budget and planning.
- Use negotiation skills in regards to model rights, location fees, etc.
- Assist Social Media Manager in content creation
- Bachelors Degree in Photography, Visual Arts, Digital Media or 2 - 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in visual communication.
- Demonstrated high-level organization and communication skills.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced team environment.
- Able to handle direction and constructive feedback.
- Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite-- InDesign and PowerPoint are a MUST, Mac and PC platforms.
Interested and qualified please apply!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY75@jobalert.creativecircle.com https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf