La-Z-Boy Interior Designer in San Marcos, California
Not ready to Apply?
Designingand creating comfortable and functional environments that represent client’slifestyle, taste and budget. Be a professional Design Consultant through theuse of the La-Z-Boy In-Home Design program and drive top line sales through theuse of selling principles including approach, rapport building, needs discovery,customized portfolio presentations, answering objections, closing, follow-up,after sale service, and continuing contact with all previous and potentialcustomers. Strive to create long-term relationships that will lead to increasedsales and profitability.
• Schedule professional home consultations topresent customized room designs, including sample fabrics, furniture, tablesand accessory recommendations as well as the benefits of a professionalinstallation service
• Executeand champion the In-Home Design process per company guidelines
• Responsible for creating grassrootsopportunities to increase the overall performance of the In-Home Design Program
• Accurately complete order information, collectdeposits and fees, keep orderly customer records, and research customerpayments and deliveries
• Responsible to support design related functionsin the store and maintain an up to date customized portfolio including beforeand after pictures of previous In-Home design projects.
• Considerableindependence is required for the In-Home Design process
• Consistentlyachieve established In-Home program sales goals.
• Team with Store Manager, Sales Managers andAssociates to promote the In-Home Design program and drive overall store sales
• Maximizestore promotions, marketing initiatives, and grassroots programs
• Maintainstrong knowledge of features and benefits of existing and new product line
• Meetestablished goals as set by management
• Meetand greet customers that come into the store
• Ensure that each La-Z-Boy customer has aninformative and positive experience by using good customer service skills andknowledge of products
Page 1 of 2
- Make sound business decisions to deliver customer satisfaction and promote team environment
Assist with training, coaching and developing Sales Associates, In-Home Designers and other store staff
Maintain a positive working relationship with all store associates
Effective manager on Duty (MOD)
Assist with maintenance of the overall visual appearance of store, this includes but is not limited to assist to maintain floor and/or showroom displays, tagging of products and accessories, maintaining accessory catalogs and design center fabrics, and maintaining general store cleanliness.
Adhere to general store operational procedures and guidelines
May be responsible for opening and closing of the store
Champion and role model the La-Z-Boy selling process (Comfort Process) by overseeing the interaction with each and every client within the furniture gallery
Know what is happening on the floor at all times. Be willing and able to jump into every sale and close it.
Show a sense of urgency, enthusiasm and excitement with the staff and customers
Other duties as assigned
Not ready to Apply?
- Employee Type:
San Marcos, CA
- Job Type:
Design, Sales, Retail
- Date Posted:
Things have really evolved since La-Z-Boy first introduced the recliner in 1928. Over the subsequent decades, our product line has grown to include a myriad of pieces and styles, and our brand name has become highly recognized across the country and around the globe. But throughout our history, one fact remained constant: The La-Z-Boy brand name is synonymous with comfort and quality.
Are you looking to make a comfortable living? There’s no better place to do just that than with the number one name brand, La-Z-Boy! From the furniture we carry to the people who work here, comfort is our business. We have a comprehensive training program that helps our employees grow to their greatest potential- where the sky is the limit. We offer great salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Are you a confident and motivated individual ready to work for an iconic, American company that provides challenge and opportunity for career growth? If so, what are you waiting for? Join the La-Z-Boy Talent Network!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
Are you looking for a new job? Check out these current opportunities: College Grad and Internship Careers, Corporate Careers, Customer Service Careers, Operations Careers and Sales and Designer Careers