ASML PLC SW Designer in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Designer SIEMENS PLC SW, you are defining, realizing and maintaining SW for Siemens PLC’s within various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control, optics lifetime control, wafer table cleaning control for existing and new ASML products.
The Designer SIEMENS PLC SW is responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental
- Infrastructure & Control department.
- Define, document and maintain specifications of SW components for SIEMENS PLC’s.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or
- changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Solve problems during first system integration.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor degree (or higher) in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as Designer SIEMENS PLC SW, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and of (gas) safety is preferred.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Leadership (pro-active attitude).
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness (overtuigingskracht).
- Decisiveness (daadkracht).
- Pragmatic attitude
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E;) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E; the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products. Within EDEV the group Environmental Electronics (ENV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electrical functions and modules for: environmental conditions control, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control, optics lifetime control and wafer table cleaning control inside ASML products. The Designer SIEMENS PLC SW reports to the group leader Environmental Electronics or delegated team leader.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 3/14/2018