Millward Brown Research Design Manager in United States
As a Research Design Manager at Kantar Millward Brown, you’ll design and execute brand tracking and copy testing market research studies directly with our clients. You’ll work with a great team to create the study design, questionnaire design, sampling plan, project scope, timeline, and data delivery phases of each research project.
Kantar Millward Brown is a leading global research agency specializing in advertising effectiveness, strategic communication, media and digital, and brand equity research. The company helps clients grow great brands through comprehensive research-based qualitative and quantitative solutions. Kantar Millward Brown operates in more than 55 countries and is part of WPP’s Kantar group, one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Learn more at www.millwardbrown.com.
- Research Design: Creating quality study design encompassing accurate questionnaire, sampling, data specifications and methodology for multiple research projects simultaneously, with manager guidance as needed.
- Client Engagement: Leading daily client support on questionnaire design, media and timelines.
- Sampling: Developing and managing sample blend and quota structure with account team lead, offering final suggestions for clients.
- Process Improvement: Managing operational project costs while monitoring and making suggestions to simplify and improve processes across accounts.
- Project Liaison: Coordinating internal teams to ensure project timelines & deliverables are met.
- 2+ years of market research experience.
- Demonstrated experience creating quality custom research study designs for multiple strategic research projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management experience with ability to maintain good time management while prioritizing and delivering against multiple deadlines.
- Natural curiosity, a can-do attitude and comfort with ambiguity.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
Back Email Apply Now
Location: US - Los Angeles, CA (Playa Vista)
Req # (ID): 11854